Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday update: the no new photos edition

Cal lost on Saturday. But boy, was it an exciting game! (Just wish it had a different outcome.)

One of the items my mom gave me when I visited last week were two Christmas lists - letters to Santa. I wrote them on 3x5 index cards. Either I lost one or I used the same color pen (red) and paper two years in a row. Both letters requested the board game, The Game of Life, so I must have really wanted that game. One of the letters, curiously, requested more storage space. At the ripe young age of around 8, I already knew I needed more space! (Santa didn't bring any. And I still need more space.)

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

More space at 8 ... wow, that could have been me asking that if I thought I could have gotten any. I'm the oldest of 8 kids you see ... had to move out to get more space. But like you ... I still don't have enough and need more. LOL