Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Daisy Sweater, modeled


turquoise-sweater
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk
Way back when I first discovered knitblogs, one of the first blogs I found (I believe linked from the Bloggie award nominations) was Stephanie Pearl McPhee's famous blog, Yarn Harlot. And I started to read (oh, I was a neophyte - I typed the URL in every day to see if there was a new entry).

Soon after I discovered the world of blogs, the Yarn Harlot proposed the Knitting Olympics. I knew how to knit, but had put it down some time ago. This seemed the perfect way to restart my knitting hobby.

A sweater. I had to do a sweater. But since time was tight and I'd never made a sweater, I made it a baby sweater.

Way back when I started this blog, I mentioned it. Apparently I did finally get around to showing a photo of it.

Here it is, at long last, being worn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're blogging again! Hope things are working out with the new schedule.