Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Friday

I wanted to show you some new stash enhancement, but I forgot to take a picture. I was too busy packing up the secret project (I know, I said I was sending it yesterday...but it didn't happen.)

I'm in Dish Rag Tag. All of the participants (203 of us) are organized into 10-person teams (I'm not sure how the math works out....) and it's a relay race. Each person who receives the team box takes dishcloth cotton out of it, knits up a dishcloth, includes new dishcloth cotton, and sends it to the next person. The teams organized themselves with private team forums, so that they could choose the route that would be the fastest. All teams in the US are using Priority Mail. So far, my teammates on "Going the Dish-tance" are keeping the pace:


I just hope I don't let them down - I'm supposed to be last!

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Oh you'll be fine. THe pressure of it all. Stay away from the steriods. No asteriks behind our team name!

Brenda said...

You're the anchor! You'll be up for it! Start taking your vitamins.

Unknown said...

Whoa is me, I'm on the team that's pulling in last. The box promptly took longer & the team mate was going on vacation and I doubt she had time to complete her's & mail. Still waiting to hear. Whoa is us ... the Rag Tag Band of Knitters. :(