Friday, March 21, 2008

Wee Tiny Sock Swap 2008!

Emily at Yarn Miracle has once again organized the Wee Tiny Sock Swap:

The Wee Tiny Sock Swap is the fastest, cheapest, cutest swap in blogland. Participants knit a single Wee Tiny Sock out of leftover sock yarn (the pattern is here) and mail it to their sock pal. That’s right ladies and gentlemen, it’s the only swap that takes an hour and a half and the price of a postage stamp to participate!

More information is here! Everybody's doin' it....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay! I really enjoyed this swap last year.

kathy b said...

Im doing it! I have a tiny bit of panic going. What if I simply cannot knit the sock next weekend? What if my hands shake like leaves and I keep ripping it out?

NAh. I'll be fine. What if YOU were my swappers. What are the odds? Very slim I'l bet. This is my first year.