Thursday, July 19, 2007

love thursday


DSCF0004
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk
Today, I'm taking a page from she knits shizknits and making a list of things I am loving this week.


  • The Sweetie, for being extra comforting while I was under the weather this week, and for watching TV by himself (well, with the cat) while I went to bed early.

  • The vigor with which my tomato plant is growing. I have never seen tomato blossoms this big!

  • My improved ability to take close-up macro photos.

  • The ability to walk on the beach from work. The sand blowing in my eyes and mouth, not so much. But the views! Loving them.

  • My car's mechanics, who figured out how to make my car stop beeping the horn whenever it was locked or unlocked. Now I can unlock it in the early morning or late at night without bugging the neighbors.



What are you loving this week?

4 comments:

FemiKnitMafia said...

I'm loving that tomato plant too! Wow.

knitintensity said...

I've been under the weather this past week too. Hope you are feeling better now!

kathy b said...

Im loving:

the northwoods of wisconsin and hearing the loons
having time to knit and knit and knit on vacation
being with my family sans daily life duties.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Ah, my sister would love to know that one about the car alarm not going off every time she uses her brother in-law's car. Hehe.