Monday, July 23, 2007

Ocean views


Coon Creek Beach, MdO
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk
The Sweetie and I went on a trail this weekend that opened up recently (last weekend). It featured a beautiful beach, caves, and views of a kelp forest with a whole lot of otters!

I am almost done with the secret project -- only a little longer before the big reveal. I also worked 6 more rows on my Mystery Stole - still on clue 2!

My knitting group met yesterday for the last time with K, who is moving this week to Oklahoma City. We'll miss you!

2 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Ah, I love ocean views.

InkyW said...

Ohh a new trail!! now that i can take walks without pain, finding local trails to do on the weekends is making our lives out here on the coast better all the time!! thanks!