Thursday, February 14, 2008

This one's for you, Liz!


belly-Feb-14-cropped
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk
At the request of one of my readers and friend IRL, I'm posting this belly shot, taken this morning.

Last night, I did manage to finish sleeve #1 on the Tulips/Paintbox sweater. Boy, they don't call it sleeve island for nothing - it seemed to take forever, after the body was so fast! And of course, for each sleeve I have about 10 ends to weave in. I'm glad I already wove in the ends for the body!

Happy V-Day! The Sweetie and I are taking a low-key approach (as we usually do) and staying in. We'll have a 1-bone rib roast (we each get an end piece) and maybe some veggies to go with it. If I get organized I'll pick up a dessert, or else we'll just do without dessert. We had lots of sweets this week already.

5 comments:

kathy b said...

Kim

you look so wonderful. I can almost see the baby upside down and waving at all your blog friends. Happy valentines day baby!

Macoco said...

That is a wonderful belly shot! Your V-Day sounds fantastic. Low key and with the one you love. ;)

Anonymous said...

Gotta have dessert! Babies LOVE dessert!

Liz said...

Yeah, finally! Give the baby a pat for me. :-) - liz

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh goodie, I've been looking for a belly shot! You & the baby are both looking good!! When did you say he was due? April? I know I haven't been around much lately ... other than reading & running. Better late than never right. Well, I thought I better at least stop & say "Hi". So here's a big "Hi, Kim" ...

BTW, I love the rainbow sweater. I would crochet ties at the neck, but a crochet loop with a Bobble button would work also.

Keep up the good work.