Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Be careful who you knit for

I've been following the copyright issues around blogland for a while, and I just had to share this little funny article from RedHat. See, I use Linux (which has something to do with my not really being up on the latest community software, since most of it doesn't work on Linux) and they send these newsletters periodically.

When I was scanning it before deleting, I saw the following:

Be careful who you knit for

It's not just geeks who have to worry about their IP. Knitters, crafters, and cooks will all feel the sting of copyright restrictions in our brave new world.
Both Knitty and Wendy are linked!

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Very interesting, Kim. I put a link to your page and this article also. Will prove to be very informative to many of us, I think!