Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Springtime prize!


STR: Jewel of the Nile
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk.
Irisheyes Lynn, Kathy and Al had a contest for the Spring. BMFA STR yarn in colorway "Jewel of the Nile." The colors were so fabulous, I had to enter! These knitters are so sweet and included a note on a postcard from the Chicago area.

I'm thinking I might try out the Chevron Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I love bright colors, and these are really brilliant!

Thank you so much, Irisheyes knitters!

6 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

What a wonderful prize. Congratulations!

Kathy said...

You are so welcome. Enjoy

the irisheyes girls

Prof. Knitwit said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. That is some gorgeous yarn you got there. I can't wait to see the finished product

Brenda said...

Beautiful colors! Enjoy the yarn!

grace said...

How fun that you won a contest! That is going to be a beautiful scarf.

nova said...

I think that will make a fabulous Chevron scarf...if that is what you decide to use it for.