I'm really glad these are done, and I look forward to setting more goals for the next parts of the Bustalong.
Subtractions from stash: 4 balls of pink and purple fun fur, some scraps left over from the baby bolero, and a few yards of scrap sock yarn for the Wee Tiny Sock.
Finished "scheduled projects": One red scarf and 2 Pea Pod sweaters.
Begun projects from stash: One pair of toe-up socks.
Additions to stash:
- 10 skeins of Noro Lily - my indiscretion.
- 2 balls of laceweight angora and approx. 10 balls of Rowan Linen Drape, given to me by a friend who didn't want it.
- 1 skein of Sophie's Toes sock yarn, won in a contest.
- 1 skein of STR, won in a contest.
- 2 balls of laceweight, won in a contest.
So you see, my stash has grown, even if you don't count my indiscretion. The sock and laceweight yarn goddesses have been too kind. And the button stash has begun....