Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pretty picture


Access to Town Cove
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk
I stayed up last night knitting my third swatch for Mystery Stole 3, this time on size 2 needles. So this morning I was rushed and tired and didn't get a chance for photos. Tonight I'll block it out and we'll take a look tomorrow, all together.

I mentioned that I took my family by Adventures in Knitting in Harwich Port. We took the ferry to Nantucket from Harwich Port, and I knew Adventures in Knitting was in the same town - and it's a small town, so we must be able to find it. As I suspected, it was closed by the time we got back but the camera pressed its nose against the glass to get this picture.

On the way back in the car, my dad asked, "How did you know about the yarn shop in Harwich Port?" and I replied, "Oh, Dad, I always find out where the yarn shops are whenever I travel!"

4 comments:

kathy b said...

Knitting radar seems to come alive with travel eh?

THANKS for your link help!!!!!!!!!

Im going to practice right after dinner.......dont forget to email me your snail mail. For a little thank you just a little one.

Unknown said...

I read you comment on January One's blog about Lofty Lou's. I live just up the hill from it in the Sierra's. Was that another travel stop, or are you local to me :-)

Kim said...

Jennifer, I can't email you back because your Blogger profile is private. I go to South Lake Tahoe every summer for a week, and ever since I discovered it I've tried to make a stop at Lofty Lou's on the way. So sorry, not local to you. But every now and then I'm through your neck of the woods. I think Birdsong is not far from you: http://burrobird.typepad.com/burrobird/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Harwich Port to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane