Thursday, September 27, 2007

Patience...


Mule's ear
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk
I did in fact take a photo of knitting this morning, but my kitty is sick and that meant that DH and I had to corner him (not difficult) and feed him drops of antibiotic, and then give him happy soft sick kitty food. So I didn't get a chance to do the upload.

Instead, have a happy photo I took last summer. It's mule ear with lupine in the background.

Love Thursday: what I am loving:

  • toast with melty peanut butter on it

  • The Sweetie's cooking

  • HP7 - we're almost done!

  • rememberances of this past summer, like the above photo

  • warm Indian summer winds


What are you loving?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its *so* much easier to give a dog a pill, isn't it? Hope your kitty is feeling better soon!

Macoco said...

I hope your cat feels better soon!

kathy b said...

This is what I'm loving:

the thrill of something new on the needles....
(STR grand canyon up next for socks)

My son and his girlfriend for the homecoming pictures.

Gorgeous warm, breezy fall weather.

Taking out the pumkin decorations!