- Finish the Pea Pod twins sweaters. Done.
- Red Scarf project scarf. Done. Turned out to be School Picture, not Obstacles.
- Handwarmers for me and The Sweetie. Half done.
- Felted slippers. Never started.
- Another baby sweater for another one in the womb. Done, but late. Oh, and they were socks, not a sweater.
- Socks for the Sweetie. No dice. (The Jaywalkers were completed in 2006; this goal meant another pair of socks for The Sweetie.)
And I've made no progress on the "projects in stash" list. I have, however added to stash, mostly by winning contests.
I did, however, finish all 4 of my most recent UFOs: The Possum lace scarf, Aran baby sweater, Baby bolero, and Green Gable.
My goals for 2008 (cut down to a reasonable list):
- Tulip sweater for baby. I have the kit, and I plan to replace the top 2 pinks with orange and red (yarn on the way).
- Christmas stocking for baby. I want to make this one. Should I buy the kit, or just the pattern and use another yarn, say Cascade 220?
- Baby hat, and socks or booties for baby.
- Finish UFO: Cal striped scarf.
- Finish UFO: Tahoe lace scarf (scroll to bottom).
- Frog Professoring sweater (scroll down) - it is way TOO BIG, and start on it again.
- Make some more progress on the Lacy Stole. Dare I say, finish it? That would be a stretch goal....
So there you have it - 3 new small projects for the baby, and progress on UFOs. I'm really hoping 2008 brings stash reduction and finished projects!