Monday, May 21, 2007

Chevron scarf progress


Chevron scarf
Originally uploaded by knitswithasilentk.
As of yesterday, this is what my scarf looked like. It's a fun knit, with just enough pattern to keep interest, but easy enough to whip out and shove in a bag quickly. It's also pretty good TV knitting, although it does require counting every 4 rows. And I just love how the colors "pop" next to each other - I think it's better than either one alone.

It's just about long enough to fling the finished end over my shoulder while I'm working on it.

It is bumpy at the increases, so it will definitely benefit from blocking flat when it's done.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

The "pop" is why this pattern works so well, I think. Lots of bang for the buck.

Brenda said...

Great choice of colors!

Macoco said...

Beautiful, that's coming along really nicely!