Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Stash enhancement

I celebrated the end of the Bustalong by indulging in the WEBS Anniversary Sale. And a couple other things. (Heh. Back on the wagon for me.) Here's the loot from WEBS.

First, we have a whole lot of Cascade 220 superwash in Cal colors. I have been dreaming of a nice double-knit scarf, in checkerboard pattern followed by script Cal for a while, and I hope that is one of many warm items to be made to wear to Cal football games.

Next, we have a sweater's worth of Berrocco Ultra Silk. I've been petting it at my LYS, and when I saw it on the WEBS sale, I couldn't resist. 12 balls of pure softness. I intend to make a summer top with this.
Berrocco Ultra Silk

Next up: If you recall, I sent some Cascade 220 in a lovely purple color home with my SIL. So I replaced it. Still hoping for felted slippers someday. Or maybe a bag. Something.
Cascade 220, purple

Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk DK, tealAnd finally, a bit of luxury. Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk DK. I just couldn't stop petting it when I saw it in the store, and the anniversary sale stuck. I'm thinking it might be a scarf or hat for me or some lucky person.

4 comments:

knitseashore said...

Lots of treats there! What will you start with first?

Macoco said...

Yum! I love the color of the ultra silk.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Wonderful eye candy here! I love Cascade also. Happily, my LYS carries it.

Celia said...

Love the blue & gold! Maybe your meditation on Cal colors will help them do better next season. Go Bears!